Praying With My Fingers
|In stock (1)
|1-4 Business Days
|Available in store:
With gentle, rhyming text and engaging, colorful illustrations, this sturdy board book, Praying With My Fingers: An Easy Way to Talk With God offers a simple yet effective method for little ones and beginner readers to guide them through an easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember prayer routine. Simple yet uplifting Bible verses and prayer prompts bring young children and parents together to share and ponder.
Praying With My Fingers:
• Contains rhyming phrases for easy-to-learn, easy-to-understand prayer form
• Is a sturdy board book that can withstand repeated readings and usage at home, church, or classroom
• Is perfect for teaching prayer concepts to any toddlers and preschoolers
• Offers details in the artwork for little ones to enjoy and find for “point and learn” discovery
• Serves as a base for teaching prayer and talking to God
• Is the perfect size for little hands
• Makes a great gift for many occasions including birthdays, baptism, child dedication, new grandchild, curious toddlers, and boys and girls ages 0 to 4 years old
This creative form of prayer has been around for a long time! It is a powerful way to teach our children how to pray.