Lectionary - Ritual Masses (Vol. IV), Chapel Edition
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
The Chapel Edition is a popular choice among Lectionary users. Its convenient size and full list of features fit a variety of needs.
Parishes may use the new Lectionary for Mass for weekdays beginning February 13, 2002 (Ash Wednesday). Mandatory use begins May 19, 2002 (Pentecost).
Special features of this edition:
- single-column format throughout
- highly readable 11 pt. Cheltenham bold type
- fine, buff-colored paper
- two-color printing to separate rubrics from text
- readings arranged to avoid page turns
- additional space between lines for enhanced legibility
- all readings set in sense lines
- New American Bible translation