Spiritual but Not Religious: The Search for Meaning in a Material World
|Availability:||In stock (2)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
More people than ever find themselves unfulfilled by merely material abundance and prosperity. More people than ever find their hearts yearning for some kind of satisfaction beyond swiping right or going viral. This is because the human soul was made for more than video games, social media, SMS messages, and flashy distractions.
This book, written with the warmth, sincerity, and clarity characteristic of Father Bartunek’s many popular books, opens the door to a rediscovery of the spiritual landscape present in every human heart.
Maybe you are spiritually restless yourself. Maybe you know others who are, and you want to connect with them better. In either case, this book is for you. It will take you where few dare to go through a fearless exploration of questions like these:
- Why does “spirituality” attract us, and what does that word really mean?
- What is the real difference between “spirituality” and “religion”?
- Aren’t all religions basically the same?
- How is it possible to be “religious but not spiritual”?
- What are the implications of choosing to be “spiritual but not religious”?
- Does truth enrich or impoverish our spiritual life?