Preaching the Gospel to Yourself (Study)
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-4 Business Days|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Preaching the Gospel to Yourself | 4 Week Study
The gospel is the good news of Jesus Christ. When we think of preaching the gospel, we might think of sharing it with a non-believer. But the gospel is something that all believers need to be reminded of every single day. This study will look at how we can practically grow in our faith as we preach the gospel to ourselves.
Preaching the Gospel to Yourself is a 4-week study that equips believers to:
- Understand how to look at Scripture through the lens of the gospel.
- Apply the gospel to areas such as work, social media, friendship, anxiety, and seasons of waiting.
- Recognize how the gospel brings lasting hope to even the most difficult areas of life.
Special resources within study:
- Preach the Gospel to Yourself: Scripture by Category
- Preaching the Gospel to Yourself in Prayer
- True Identity in Christ
- What is the Gospel?
Key themes: Community, God’s Character, Seasons of Waiting, Discipleship, Gospel Fluency
- This study is perfect for individuals or groups.
- Each week contains five days of study material, including daily study questions, a weekly memory verse, and weekly reflection questions.
- Measures 8x10
- Includes 116 pages