A Catholic Guide to Spending Less & Living More
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Are you struggling under the burden of debt without a financial cushion to fall back on? Do you long for financial freedom—to live comfortably, pay for your children’s education, or retire while you’re still young enough to enjoy it? Sam and Rob Fatzinger can help you cultivate the values and virtues you need to achieve your financial goals.
In A Catholic Guide to Spending Less and Living More, the husband-and-wife team shares their extraordinary story of raising fourteen children on a modest income while living in an expensive metropolitan region. Their practical wisdom, hard-won spiritual insights, and Catholic perspectives on how they have created their own plan based on the financial advice of popular experts such as Dave Ramsey, Chris Hogan, and Brandon “Mad Fientist” Ganch will help you achieve your financial goals:
- Break free of debt—even if your family lives on one income.
- Pay off your mortgage and other big-ticket expenditures.
- Save for long- and short-term goals.
- Enjoy fun family vacations without going into debt.
- Cultivate interior virtues such as gratitude and generosity to prevent resentment and hoarding.
- Help your kids become good money managers and discerning consumers.
- Achieve a happier marriage and family life through Catholic principles of good stewardship.