Alleluia to Amen: The Prayer Book for Catholic Parishes
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Alleluia to Amen is an indispensable resource for parish leaders and volunteers looking for prayers to offer at gatherings outside of Mass. Justin McClain, author of Called to Pray and Called to Teach, provides busy leaders like you with original and traditional prayers to help you lead your faith community in prayer with confidence and ease.
While Catholics regularly gather for liturgical celebrations and for devotions such as the Rosary and Stations of the Cross, we also pray in all sorts of settings and for many reasons—to begin and end meetings, to bless events, and to mark the launch of major undertakings such as a capital campaign, for example. We instinctively gather in prayer in sorrow during times of tragedy and in gratitude for unexpected good fortune.
Alleluia to Amen: The Prayer Book for Catholic Parishes has your needs covered for the myriad of occasions that fall outside liturgical celebrations and communal devotions. Catholic author and high school theology teacher Justin McClain provides prayers for:
- each day of the week;
- the natural and liturgical seasons of the year;
- regularly scheduled meetings for various ministry groups;
- parish events such as service projects, festivals, and training of liturgical ministers;
- occasional events and activities such as welcoming a new staff member; and
- unexpected events and crises.