Everything you Need to know about Abortion for Teens
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
In the United States and around the world, women and girls are told they need legal access to abortion to be successful and liberated. Everywhere they turn, today’s youth are bombarded with the pervasive message that abortion is normal, healthy, and even good.
These dangerous lies are exposed for what they are in Everything You Need to Know About Abortion – For Teens. Janet Morana, a thirty-year veteran of the pro-life movement, with a direct but compassionate tone, introduces readers to the unborn child and to the brutal methods used to kill this most innocent victim. Her impactful and practical message, forged and sharpened through decades of meticulous research and passionate service on the frontlines, conveys some of the most important but often overlooked truths about this issue that defines our times, including:
- a detailed look at the development of the unborn baby, showing how science makes evident the humanity of these children;
- the risks of taking contraception that pharmaceutical giants try to hide;
- a sweeping historical review of the legal battle over abortion in the United States and the dishonest tactics used by pro-abortion activists and lawyers;
- the hijacking of language and weaponization of euphemisms to confuse young women;
- the harmful psychological effects abortion has on men and women, as well as the physical dangers abortion procedures can have on women;
- the personal story of Janet’s friend, Norma McCorvey (“Roe” in Roe v. Wade), who became an avid supporter of the pro-life movement late in her life.
Perhaps most powerfully, Janet shares heart-wrenching testimonials from women who have made the choice to abort their children, taking readers where few have gone: into the hearts of so many who live with the pain of regret.
Built upon the foundation of every child being made in the image of God, Janet appeals to our Christian faith but also just as strongly to human reason, science, legal arguments, and personal testimonies to teach young people about the tragedy of abortion. Still more, she champions the virtue of chastity and shows what power and happiness can flow from a life lived in purity to our vocation.
Includes an appendix of pro-life resources and organizations spread throughout the country who fight valiantly against abortion and offer counseling support and healing to women (and men) who have been touched by the tragedy of abortion.