Three Wise Women: 40 Devotions Celebrating Advent with Mary, Elizabeth, & Anna
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||1-4 Business Days|
|Available in store:||Check availability|
Anticipate, celebrate, and marvel at Jesus' birth with Three Wise Women, a richly researched and faith-building new devotional by Dandi Daley Mackall. You are invited to spend the 40 days of Advent, Christmas, and Epiphany in the company of Mary the mother of Jesus, Elizabeth the mother of John the Baptist, and Anna the prophetess at the temple in Jerusalem. We don’t hear many details directly from these three women at the heart of the first Christmas, but Scripture, studies in biblical culture, and an open heart that asks “what if” allows readers to experience new revelations for the holy season that will encourage and strengthen you in becoming a wise woman of God.
As bestselling author Dandi Mackall reflects on the events and lives of these Three Wise Women, she encourages you to:
- Delve deeper into what these real-life women may have experienced
- Ponder a new aspect of the journey toward Christ’s birth and beyond through the voices of Mary, Elizabeth, and Anna
- Meditate on Old and New Testament Scriptures that speak to women’s hearts across generations and cultures
- Grow closer to God through insightful devotional readings about Patience, Hope, Faith, Trust, Persistence, Sacrifice, Joy, Grace, Love, Confidence, and more
- Reflect on your own life using the daily "Pondering Questions," as you see the story of Jesus’ birth afresh through the eyes of faithful women
- Join with other women in a small group or Bible study to take a faith journey together with Three Wise Women
An award-winning author, speaker, and passionate scholar of the Scriptures, Dandi shares her heart for Jesus and her own faith journey through this inspired and timely devotional. Beautifully designed with a two-color interior, Three Wise Women is the perfect book to accompany all believers through this holy season of the year, a lovely early Christmas gift, and an excellent resource for women's Bible study groups.